Current upcoming shows:
*NOTE!! All tickets are now will call as of January 25th. You can pick up your reserved seat ticket order after 6:30PM night of show. Thanks!
Returning to the Knoxville Performing Arts Center in Knoxville, Iowa on February 3, 2023 is the award winning, Grand Ole Opry Members Dailey and Vincent. Doors open at 6:30pm.
Tickets can be purchased at the door if available.
* VIP Ticket include: Special seating Center Section Rows A, B, C, D, & E PLUS meet and greet question session before the concert with Darrin and Jamie, AND a Dailey and Vincent CD.
All tickets are non refundable and online ticket orders include a convenience fee.
Now celebrating its 21st year, the Iowa Theatre show held in Bloomfield, IA has been a staple of the community! This event showcases the local talent of JLK Music students and the hometown group of Lori King & Junction 63 as well as the Bluegrass Blondies. The show will be held on Saturday March 25th. Doors will open at 6pm with show starting at 7pm Tickets are $20 for Adults, Youth 13-16 are $5 and 12 and under are FREE.
Please bring a nonperishable food item to donate to the Davis County Food Pantry.
All tickets are non-refundable and include convenience fee.
Fun times for all to be had at the Bluegrass and Old Time Country Music Festival. Held at the Drakesville City Park this event is open to all musicians of all skill levels. Bands sign up for open stage times.
*Camping is first come first serve. No Reservations. $15 per night. No Campers before April 30th.
*Food concessions available starting Thursday eve.
*No admission fees but donations will be accepted.
Hampton Festival Information
- All online purchases include a convenience fee and are nonrefundable.
- Tickets are available at the door. The concert is held inside AC building. Bring your lawn chair for more comfort.
- Wednesday Night Potluck and Jam Session begins at 6pm. A free-will offering is appreciated to help with the rental of the facilities.
- Food Concessions will begin Thursday evening at 5pm Friday Noon-?? Saturday 11am-??
- Camp spots are not specific and are on a first-come basis. All campers must purchase tickets to the festival.
- Workshops are included with a Saturday Ticket or Weekend Pass at no additional cost.
- Wristbands must be worn and visible at all times on the fairgrounds during the festival.